10th Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Welcome to the forum (if I didn't welcome you already)

Congrats on taking delivery of a 2016.

How dark are those tints you have on? Any plans for future accessories or even modifications?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the forum (if I didn't welcome you already)

Congrats on taking delivery of a 2016.

How dark are those tints you have on? Any plans for future accessories or even modifications?
Thanks!

20% all around. Thinking of vinyl wrapping the chrome piece in the front, window trim and roof gloss black. Other than that not much. Excited to see the parts that will come out for the 2.0

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Is that in compliance with the local tint law (surprised its that low for the front) or are you just taking a chance here?

I was actually thinking about tinting the chrome with some light tint film for smoked chrome OR dark tint for black chrome (preferred)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Is that in compliance with the local tint law (surprised its that low for the front) or are you just taking a chance here?

I was actually thinking about tinting the chrome with some light tint film for smoked chrome OR dark tint for black chrome (preferred)
Yeah definitely not within compliance in SD haha. Taking a small risk for sure but its worth it ;)

What color civic do you have? I think a tint like that would look great up front. The chrome looks a bit awkward where it is IMO

1 - 5 of 5 Posts