10th Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there all, I'm looking into trading in my 370z for a Honda Civic SI because I could save money doing so while still looking pretty awesome! Happy to be here and I hope to learn a lot about the Civic SI while here!

-Z

·
Registered
876 Posts
That's quite the move from a 6-cyl RWD coupe to a FWD 4 banger.
Have you had a chance to drive a Civic SI as yet?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have and it's still a really fun sporty car. The 370z is just too much money to maintain. I'm a veteran using my GI Bill to attend school and only school. It's about 600 a month with the car payment and insurance all together and it's milking me dry on money!

I figure if I really want the power that the Z had I can always turbo the SI or get a Z later on when I'm more financially stable...though I really liked test driving the Civic. It seemed to be a really fun car!

·
Registered
959 Posts
I have and it's still a really fun sporty car. The 370z is just too much money to maintain. I'm a veteran using my GI Bill to attend school and only school. It's about 600 a month with the car payment and insurance all together and it's milking me dry on money!

I figure if I really want the power that the Z had I can always turbo the SI or get a Z later on when I'm more financially stable...though I really liked test driving the Civic. It seemed to be a really fun car!
They're going to be coming Turbo stock, just turn up the wick with a little tune. Honda's are known to be over built internally... >:)

Welcome to the boards!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts