10th Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

And it looks hot in both of them. Just released by WorldCarMedia -VP on their YouTube Channel, you’ll be able to catch a glimpse of the Hatchback in the dark in all its green accent glory.

The headlights are shown in two modes; just the LED outline is lit up or both the outline and the rest of the headlight is turned on. The two circular green accents seems to be fog lights, most likely not going to go into the production model but very nice looking all the same. The constantly changing lighting outlines every single one of those ridges and curves on the Hatchback and it’s a video worth watching.

The second one is also making note of that grey and green color combination and you’ll see it in action on the city streets. Perhaps this one is catered towards the young urbanites with the upbeat music and constantly changing viewpoint.

What does everyone think?

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
This has convinced me to wait for the hatchback production model. If it looks like the prototype I would be so happy. Please Honda, come out with a sport package so I can get the green fog lights and everything else I see on the prototype.

Thanks!

·
Registered
346 Posts
This has convinced me to wait for the hatchback production model. If it looks like the prototype I would be so happy. Please Honda, come out with a sport package so I can get the green fog lights and everything else I see on the prototype.

Thanks!
Whats the point in green fogs though?

Reactions: Becky

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
No point, they just look nice. Maybe have a normal fog light bulb in the center of that green circle for practicality sake.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
There's just no way those green circles are fog lights, it's purely cosmetic. Even in the pictures and video's here you can see how minimal its throw is.

Can't imagine that making it to production.

·
Registered
441 Posts
There's just no way those green circles are fog lights, it's purely cosmetic. Even in the pictures and video's here you can see how minimal its throw is.

Can't imagine that making it to production.
Is it even legal to have green colored fog lights?

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
No idea. I only know that yellow/amber or white fog lights are legal. Even if they don't keep the nice green accents, I hope they still keep those nice pinched metal lines along the body. Adds such a nice flow to the car.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Yellow could get you in trouble with some cops, some just don't care. Anything else and you'll attract attention. I know blue is a big no no, but fortunately if you don't live in the city... chances are you also won't get booked for it.

Best to just check the local traffic laws and take action based on that.

·
Registered
54 Posts
As a resistant person, I thought this is your brain on civic.
I would wish for more substance, less sizzle if I were ad director.
I notice that the mercedes emblem has gotten huge as it`s dependability continues to decrease. It`s sizzle sell.

·
Registered
65 Posts
The second one is also making note of that grey and green color combination and you’ll see it in action on the city streets. Perhaps this one is catered towards the young urbanites with the upbeat music and constantly changing viewpoint.
I hear you but new style even gimmicks and snazzy tunes can appeal to we old frts too.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
As a resistant person, I thought this is your brain on civic.
I would wish for more substance, less sizzle if I were ad director.
I notice that the mercedes emblem has gotten huge as it`s dependability continues to decrease. It`s sizzle sell.
Image is a big thing and that seems to be what the new trend in automotive design, in your face designs that really pull you in rather than more reserved styling much like what Mercedes used to do.

But i don't mind it at all, C-Class, E-Class and S-Class are some of my favorites in their segments.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts