10th Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
The compare page makes it easier to see which trim has what additional options and I think the EX-T has most of the options I want depending on what separate trims I can get individually and how much they would cost. The Leather-Trimmed Seats of the EX-L is tempting....

Hope they come out with a build page soon.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
yea but when are they going to take down the '15 page and update with the '16 build and price???

http://automobiles.honda.com/civic-sedan/#~prFatpxGsg5JZq
Probably not until the car is ready to go on sale... honda usually doesn't update their build pages and such until a day or two before official sales start on the car. Which makes sense... working in the industry i'm in... people are total idiots and absolutely will call and complain that they can't get what they saw on the website RIGHT AWAY.

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
I hope the shipment on the Civic's come in big groups. When I worked at the dealership, HRV's came like....3 at a time and with very limited colors.

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
I would assume they're dealerships would get quite a few. The new civics are meant to be large volume products aren't they?

·
Premium Member
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Agreed. HRV, in Honda terms at least, is not a large volume produced. Look at it this way, almost 90% of all Hondas sold in America are Civics, Accords and CRVs.

My store store has a decent order scheduled to be built and a second wave a few weeks after. The launch will be a good one!

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Hoping that by time my stupid recall notice comes in the civics will be in the showroom so i don't have to make the extra trip, i can just scope out the civic while i'm waiting for them to fix my CVT.

·
Registered
959 Posts
I hope the shipment on the Civic's come in big groups. When I worked at the dealership, HRV's came like....3 at a time and with very limited colors.
also consider that the HRV is coming up from Mexico where it shares a plant with the FIT. Civic won't be capacity constrained the same, there's at least 2 plants feeding North American supply.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
We should be hearing about number of preorders sometime soon, usually those numbers get produced right around the time the vehicle drops, so that might provide some direction on what we should expect from what i'm thinking.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts