10th Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up everyone. Excited to be a part of the forum. I signed the petition almost 2 years ago to bring the new CTR to America so I've been overly excited to see that it is coming true. I will be in the market for a new car close to the end of this year so I'll be thoroughly examining the EX/SI/Type R to see which I will get. The only thing holding me back from the Type R is I want to see what the price will be like. I've owned 4 Hondas since 2009 first being a H22 swapped CB7 Accord, second a stock CB7 Accord, my holy grail 96 Integra Type R in Okinawa, Japan, and my current vehicle a 05 EM2 Special Edition. Looking forward to meeting all the new members and seeing the upcoming vehicles.

Current car, 05 EM2

My favorite Honda I've owned. 1996 Integra Type R

·
Registered
991 Posts
Welcome to the forum! You've had some cool cars in the past and the Civic will be another one to add to the list.

Is that just a publicity shot of the Integra, or is that your own because it is a really, really nice picture.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the welcome guys. Yea im Air Force, that is an actual pic of my car on base in Okinawa, had a friend do some good shots before I got rid of it. I had to get rid of the ITR because I couldnt afford importing it and also no one wanted to buy it believe it or not sooo... brace yourselves, I stripped it completely apart and took all the parts as household goods when I moved, cringe worthy I know but I would have rather done this than sell it stupid cheap and use the parts in a project down the road.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Thanks for the welcome guys. Yea im Air Force, that is an actual pic of my car on base in Okinawa, had a friend do some good shots before I got rid of it. I had to get rid of the ITR because I couldnt afford importing it and also no one wanted to buy it believe it or not sooo... brace yourselves, I stripped it completely apart and took all the parts as household goods when I moved, cringe worthy I know but I would have rather done this than sell it stupid cheap and use the parts in a project down the road.
That's a smart move actually.
When limited on time to sell and needing to benefit the most, parting out is the best route... unfortunately.

Plus selling them is way too easy for the reasons obvious to you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts