10th Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hood, Roof and Trunk 2-tone paint idea

So I'd like to make my car unique somehow and I'm thinking of making it 2 tones. I'm not sure if I should go with a dark grey color or carbon fiber? What's everyone's opinion on the panels that I'd like to customize and color ideas? Please excuse my terrible photoshopping... Thanks, pic attached.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
So you want to wrap the middle of the Civic one color and leave the sides another color?
I think dark grey would be better because that's a lot of carbon fiber if you're covering the middle. Maybe too much carbon fiber.

What's your base civic color?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yup, thinking about wrapping the areas in grey on the picture, my base color is black. I think the area I have greyed out on the hood will help accentuate the lips on the hood on each side. I think you're right about the carbon fiber being too much.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Oooo! I'd love to see a navy blue/gold combo...or even classier would be a deep burgundy/white pearl combo!

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Really not sure how that would look once it's finished. I usually see this kind of wrap on a light color base with a darker colour in the middle.

When you do wrap it, post a picture so we can see the finished product!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts