10th Honda Civic Forum banner

41 - 60 of 90 Posts

·
Premium Member
928 Posts
I've had my car since October 10th and currently have 4300 miles.Funny though cause my daily is only 15 miles but love the car so much I always drive it on outa town on trips to the city 100 miles round trip instead of the 16 Accord Sport.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I've just hit around 28,000 miles (yup, a LOT of miles)--- my 2016 blue Ex-T is just at a year old.

Life changes/family stuff-- I knew I was gonna rack up the highway miles, which is why I went with the Honda to begin with...

No real problems to report--- except I hate having to scroll through unwanted SXM, audio apps, etc... on my list of "stereo sources" (I'll figure that out when I have the time to look into it). Still dunno why my automatic locks lock sometimes- and other times beep, beep, beep and don't lock. Probably user error- I'll also learn what's going on there too...

BUT- I love this car, and am very happy I bought it...

·
Super Moderator
424 Posts
4k on mine, no issues yet. I ran my last two vehicles for a total of 18 years and never got a scratch or door ding but in 5 months with this one I have been hit by two shopping carts, dents and scratches!

·
Registered
3 Posts
3000 miles on my 16 LX-P coupe which I got the 1st week of January. No issues with the car I did get a stone chip in the windshield which was repaired by safelite. I have been getting 34-38 MPG and my oil indicator just clicked down to 70%.

·
Registered
3 Posts
We're at 7038 miles with 15% on Oil life as of yesterday 3/15/17. So we did our first oil change I did it myself mobile one full synthetic 0W 20 and oil filter. Cleared the A1 code finished up cleaned up got back in the car and now we have a B1 code which is an oil and filter change and a tire rotation so did the rotation cleared that can't get rid of the B code don't understand . Talked to the dealer today they told me just clear it, read your owners manual, watch YouTube videos, or bring it in and they can clear it but since I didn't have the oil changed there they may charge me to clear the code. Also their service department was so busy no one could tell me how to do it and she being the stand in Service manager didn't even know how to do it. Wow! So I called the sales woman who sold us the car and asked her if she could help me she called me back pretty quickly with the mechanic and he told me how to clear it took a total of five minutes to get me taken care of. Still haven't checked to see if I can clear it with what he told me but at least he did tell me. I am pretty upset my dealer. Hopefully I can clear it and continue using the maintenance minder.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Just rolled over 5,000 miles on mine that I bought on February 20 this year. I've been averaging 36-ish mpg with a high of nearly 40 mpg (with the ECON button engaged).

As you all are reporting your due economy: is this real world and data based, or are you reporting the numbers as the fuel economy readout is saying it is? I track mine separately and I've found that the on-board indicator is inaccurate by approximately 3 mpg (it reads generous, suggesting close to 40 most of the time when the reality is closer to 36-37).

Mine is mostly highway commuting miles, cruise control engaged at 65-70 mph, early mornings and early afternoons in very light to moderate traffic. I'd be interested to hear who else is finding similar results.

·
Premium Member
928 Posts
Up to 6900.**** car is just so much more fun to drive than MRS Deathkloks 16 Accord Sport.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Got mine 3 days ago.Bought it when it only had 2 KM on it. Currently Have 300km( Be 186 Miles) So far 0 Issues.
I'm actually surprised it came with so little miles since its easy to rack up mileage doing a simple PDI test drive. From my experience they are supposed to put the car through its paces on the road test. Hopefully no issues come up, keep us posted.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'm actually surprised it came with so little miles since its easy to rack up mileage doing a simple PDI test drive. From my experience they are supposed to put the car through its paces on the road test. Hopefully no issues come up, keep us posted.
Hi 5TAR,

Let me rephrase to a degree of what I was saying originally. when looking at the car and bought the car it had 2km on the odometer. when picking the car from the dealership car had 4km. The salesperson who sold me the car said out of the 25 years he has been selling cars he never signed over a car that had 2km on it.(Basically driven from factory, on the truck then to the dealership thats all.)

I do 100% agree that they should have done a more proper PDI before hand. However as a slight bonus I have an extra 100 km on warranty :)

Will certainly keep everyone posted on any issues that arise if any. So far the Drive is impeccable. No Rattles, vibrations or interior flaws. Highest boost level I saw was 18psi Stock

41 - 60 of 90 Posts