10th Honda Civic Forum banner

81 - 93 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Take car of my car

For who interested to take care internal car, I preferred to use car mat from TRAPO because it will not spoil our civic floor mat and it is customized. It's my opinion and my satisfaction on this company product. So any interested people can go and have a look on Sharing is caring Civic Forever ❤

·
Registered
7 Posts
Purchased EXT Sedan Mid-June of 2018, just turned 49k. Zero problems. Tires still good for another 10k, but I put on -2" (15") rims and snow tires for the winter.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Let's see these Civics grow up ;)
2016 Touring two door. About 30K miles. Other than middle stoplight keeps coming loose, all good. Two dealers tried to repair/replace middle stoplight, keeps falling down. I will get the glue out.
Replaced the Continental tires after strange cupping and slicing on tread on two tires. Replaced with high performance Bridgestones. Gained amazing performance at the cost of about three miles per gallon but worth it. Still love it. Handles like a sports car on winding GA country roads which I face everyday from home to town.

·
Registered
10 Posts
2016 Touring two door. About 30K miles. Other than middle stoplight keeps coming loose, all good. Two dealers tried to repair/replace middle stoplight, keeps falling down. I will get the glue out.
Replaced the Continental tires after strange cupping and slicing on tread on two tires. Replaced with high performance Bridgestones. Gained amazing performance at the cost of about three miles per gallon but worth it. Still love it. Handles like a sports car on winding GA country roads which I face everyday from home to town.
Forgot to mention, mixed driving went from about 41mpg to 38 with new tires, but boost in handling worth it.

81 - 93 of 93 Posts