10th Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellas!
im just asking myself who full boost every day?

i full boost 2x3 times a day since the weekend.....my breaking period is over so now i push my car a couple times a day!
really liking the full boost and you can really feel the boost picking up....fully staock by the way....in the waits for some upgrade i want....anyways...post your boost experience if you want!
6 speed manual by the way! winter mode!

·
Premium Member
912 Posts
Hello fellas!
im just asking myself who full boost every day?

i full boost 2x3 times a day since the weekend.....my breaking period is over so now i push my car a couple times a day!
really liking the full boost and you can really feel the boost picking up....fully staock by the way....in the waits for some upgrade i want....anyways...post your boost experience if you want!
6 speed manual by the way! winter mode!
Running full boost tuned I'm at 21.5 PSI.Not a regular WOT guy but when I am ohhhh I M.

Reactions: hfpdohc

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
boosted all morning last saturday and drove like a granny all week after that and still manage to get 7.3L/100km in my last tank......(588km)
and its been cold outside too.......cant wait to this winter to be over .......

·
Registered
17 Posts
As a rule of thumb I wait until the oil has a bit of heat in it before getting into boost. But yeah..... daily. :-D

·
Registered
198 Posts
All the boost all the time, getting 31-32 mpg, a real tune rather than the Hondata tune would probably help.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I'm jealous. Just over 500 miles so far and I've kept below halfway on the gauge. But once it hits 600 miles...

·
Premium Member
912 Posts
What's the stock boost psi?
16.5 psi.With my tune with Ktuner I'm at 22psi on my CVT.The MT 1.5-T Ive seen as high as 27psi tuned.

·
Registered
198 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
16.5 psi.With my tune with Ktuner I'm at 22psi on my CVT.The MT 1.5-T Ive seen as high as 27psi tuned.
Yeah, I think im about to bite the bullet and get a Ktuner too. Disappointed Hondata didnt get with Vit to give him the answers he wanted. Sounds like ill be having a FlashPro for sale soon. You have the mishimoto intake correct?

Reactions: Deathklok

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
boosting is really another world than an ordinary car...........once you boost....you never go back........at least in my saying.......

·
Premium Member
912 Posts
Yeah, I think im about to bite the bullet and get a Ktuner too. Disappointed Hondata didnt get with Vit to give him the answers he wanted. Sounds like ill be having a FlashPro for sale soon. You have the mishimoto intake correct?
Yep.

·
Registered
198 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Yea ... I turbo'd my stupid 2nd Gen Scion xB2 ... and I refused to go back to anything without a turbo.
I've only had the 2.4L turbo in the past, so I've never really experienced the "turbo lag" so to speak.
I mean ... stock, it had 158 hp and 162 ft/lb ... so adding the turbo just gave it a little more umph.
I wonder how much power the 1.5L makes without the turbo.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts