10th Honda Civic Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
$24,600 for touring + tax and reg in SoCal. That was the price that i got a dealer quote from via Costco, and was very easy to get with my local dealer via 'match this price and we have a deal' scenario. Paid cash, so easy transaction; Love this car, most of my friends say its like an Audi.

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
i think that's a pretty good deal and you get all those extras thrown in. Is it unlimited exterior car washes for the duration of your lease?

·
Registered
876 Posts
One thing you should watch out for with those car washes is the fact most dealerships have poor vehicle washing practices and end up leaving small scratches on the paint, being a new vehicle this is a big issue. Your paint is in its most flawless state and preventing anything bad from happening to it at this stage is always a good idea.

Ask them what their washing process is like.

Just wash this:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Bought my Modern Steel Metallic at Middletown Honda in Middletown NY. Sticker was $27,335, I paid $25,795 so $1,540 off the sticker which I thought was a fair deal. I used to haggle the **** out of car salesmen but not so much anymore. I went to another dealer but got a bad taste after only 10 minutes there so I didn't even get into any negotiations and they didn't have the color I wanted anyway.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I've never seen a Touring over the $27,335 sticker. How do you get to $33,000? I can't even imagine dealer add-ons getting to that.

Paid $24,800 for mine and think that was only being in the right place at the right time. That was in April and I do look for better deals to come through the summer.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I've never seen a Touring over the $27,335 sticker. How do you get to $33,000? I can't even imagine dealer add-ons getting to that.
Add in accessories on the website. The wheels alone are almost $1200. Side body spoilers are another $700. If you throw everything on that is offered, MSRP is $33,098.

·
Registered
9 Posts
So far the best two quotes I got for the Touring Civic Sedan were $24,825 and 24,543. That includes the shipping and destination fee, but no taxes/licensing/registration. Seems like prices have dropped considerably in the last few months, or I am getting an amazing deal?

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
So far the best two quotes I got for the Touring Civic Sedan were $24,825 and 24,543. That includes the shipping and destination fee, but no taxes/licensing/registration. Seems like prices have dropped considerably in the last few months, or I am getting an amazing deal?
I think it's a bit of both, the Civic has been out for a while and a lot of people have bought one already so the flow of buyers may be slowing down. And your dealerships may be the few nice ones around.

·
Registered
876 Posts
It's true.
At this point there's little reason for them to be jacking price up more than they should, now they need buyers more than buyers need them, the tables have turned, the ball is in our court.

Usually it's around this time of the year and when they're doing year end clear outs that we can really score big and cut our losses right from the start. For short term owners its a big perk.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts