10th Honda Civic Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Final Update

I put a deposit down on the Modern Steel Gray Touring yesterday. Selling price $26,490, with $10,000 for trading in my 2011 Mini Cooper Hardtop (about $500 above KBB). I was able to find a lower offer, but at the last moment they weren't able to guarantee that their inbound Tourings could be traded for the color I wanted, so I went with the lot that had my color inbound on 12/9. Right now in the greater Seattle area the Tourings are in high demand and there very few on the lots. I'm sure if I waited a few months I could get a better price, but the extended warranty on my Mini has expired and I just had a hefty repair, and don't want to chance more repairs or the KBB value going down after the first of the year. (Yes, basically I'm justifying that I had to get the Touring *now*!) :D

·
Registered
12 Posts
California Dealers

I've been looking around since they arrived at the dealerships....so far the lowest i've been quoted is $200 off a Touring in stock car...i just haven't found the right color combination.

I'm considering the Burgundy Night, Rallye Red or Black

·
Registered
12 Posts
California

I've been looking around since they arrived at the dealerships....so far the lowest i've been quoted is $2000 off a Touring in stock car...i just haven't found the right color combination.

i missed a 0 in my previous post
I'm considering the Burgundy Night, Rallye Red or Black

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
I just checked Costco and they have deals on the 2016 Civic now. Just become a member, get the discount, pay the costco membership and keep it for a year haha you might end up saving more money that way :)

·
Registered
991 Posts
So it looks like $2,000 off is the best you'll find right now. I'm still betting you'll find even better if you are able to wait until next month.

·
Registered
5 Posts
North bay area

Manly Honda in Santa Rosa and also Marin Honda in San Rafael both quoted me $2000 off MSRP on the Touring Model
That is a great price, I live in San Rafael and test drove a touring with them(Marin Honda) but they don't have the color I wanted so did not negotiate the price with them.
But I just bought Ralley Red Touring last night at a Sacramento dealership (100 miles away). They gave it to me for $25,800 which is a $1,535 discount.

If you are looking for touring(red or blue) Hansel Honda have it in stock and I went through Costco and they gave me a quote for $26,189.

·
Registered
12 Posts
That is a great price, I live in San Rafael and test drove a touring with them(Marin Honda) but they don't have the color I wanted so did not negotiate the price with them.
But I just bought Ralley Red Touring last night at a Sacramento dealership (100 miles away). They gave it to me for $25,800 which is a $1,535 discount.

If you are looking for touring(red or blue) Hansel Honda have it in stock and I went through Costco and they gave me a quote for $26,189.
I would love to see that rallye red in the touring... thats kinda what i want... hansel did call me and said they had the blue touring.
i'll probably go look at that one

·
Registered
64 Posts
Seems like they have went down in price since they first went on sale.

My latest price quote (given yesterday) on a '16 Civic EX sedan with Honda sensing option was $19,800 from one local dealer. If I wait until the later part of the month, may can get it a little lower?

I am probably going with a white LX sensing sedan or a white EX sensing sedan, likely toward the end of this month or later in the year. I just wish they offered gray interior with the white exterior.

Still trying to decide if I want to trade in my '15 Sonata or sell it, then go from there.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I am in Tampa Florida. Just bought the Ex-T for $19,783. Way under MSRP. It depends on which dealers you go to and how well the 4 doors have been selling. In my specific instance the dealership sells very few coupes and they typically sit around for a while. Honda forced them to order at least a few initially so they wanted to push them back out quickly to get back to ordering the popular 4 door!

21 - 35 of 35 Posts