• Lease

Votes: 7 14.3%
  • Finanace

Votes: 29 59.2%
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'll probably lease it, I'm expecting to have accumulated 10k by the Summer of next year and trade in my current car, the value of it maybe around 2-3k I'll have to double check

·
Registered
94 Posts
With interest rates at what they are, it would be downright criminal not to take advantage of a lease or finance option. Put your available cash in a higher yielding mutual fund or bond. My 2 cents...

·
Registered
1 Posts
bought the ralley red touring 2 weeks ago and paid cash, my 2013 which we owned got us $14,100 for trade and paid the balance off including 8year/100k mile 0 deduction warranty off in cash.

·
Registered
346 Posts
I leased mine to get a lower monthly payment. I plan to buy it out at the end of the lease, so my mileage does not matter.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I was planning to pay cash, but how can you turn down a 1.99% finance offer with your choice of between 24 and 72 months?

·
Registered
991 Posts
I've been coming around on leasing since I figure that the technological improvements coming to the industry will make me really want a new car in about 4 or 5 years. All the automakers have 2020 as the big year for all this new tech.

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
^ Haven't thought of that but I do see that date thrown around a lot by auto manufacturers. Maybe leasing would be the better option.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I ordered a EX-T on Saturday, and I metioned to the Internet Sales Rep my Credit Union offered me 1.74% APR for a 3 Year term or less. He went off and checked, and said Honda could do 0.9% for the same term.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts