10th Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Anyone know if any of the trims have this feature?
Not sure yet. I think i've seen them on the touring model but i don't think i saw them on the LX that has been seen.

I want to know tho, if they have integrated mirror lights, what the small lights on the front quarter panels are by the wheels as they already have standard turn signals in the headlight units on both the regular and LED setups. It seems odd that they'd have separate turn signals AND parking lights, but it doesn't make sense to have 3 turn signals on both sides either.

·
Premium Member
100 Posts
You can see them on the touring in a few of the shots I've seen, and they are not present on the LX trim. You can also see the lane watch camera on the touring on the mirror.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok. I could not see it when they showed the car which I assume was a touring model. A small thing but something I like. I've already put down a deposit for the touting model ?

·
Registered
959 Posts
Depends...the might wire all the cars up the same...if the wores are there I would imagine plug and play...but if you have to run wires and splice into something...just option it in the first place

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
I'm not sure but I would imagine it's expensive and a pain in the a$$ ?
If doing it yourself (which isn't that hard at all) it's going to take a couple hours at most, plus there are a lot of guides out there that walk you through a process like this, just of course not specifically for the 10th gen civic (yet)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts