10th Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know a lot of you have requested this, and we finally have it! A good sound clip of an Invidia N1 exhaust on a 10th Gen Civic.

For more info and pictures on this exhaust, follow this link: https://www.procivic.com/pages-product_car_part_info/product-2161/index.html

Let me know what you think. All of us here agree that it's a great sounding exhaust and definitely not too loud.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I dig it. I don't want anything loud. Just something with a nice tone. I remember buying a tsudo exhaust for my 12 si and it was terrible loud. Not going to make that mistake again for sure.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Also, keep in mind the turbo on this car naturally quiets the exhaust note, so even with an Invidia N1 system, it is not loud at all. Sounds just right to me.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Sounds ok I guess but it looks horrible on the car looks totally out of place IMO. Im hoping full race comes out with one I had that on my 8th gen and it sounded amazing.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sounds ok I guess but it looks horrible on the car looks totally out of place IMO. Im hoping full race comes out with one I had that on my 8th gen and it sounded amazing.
Due to the way the stock bumper is designed, all the single exit exhausts will look similar to this. I actually think it looks really good in person.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts