10th Honda Civic Forum banner

21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
I took my car to the local tire store, sold the Firestones on the car to them for 75 bucks each, and got Mastercraft all seasons (made by cooper). They've done an excellent job in snow and rain so far. No regrets.
I paid out of pocket 275.00

·
Registered
1 Posts
LX CVT Price

I've just picked up an LX with CVT for $19,000 not including fees and taxes. That's just $178 above invoice (according to unhaggle) with the OTD price of $23428. Honda website has a MRRP of $24812, so my discount was almost $1400.

·
Registered
4 Posts
did a deal in Ottawa for a Honda Civic Coupe touring. - Paid $32,299.00 OTD with window tint (Lifetime warranty on tint -and Protection package (Matts, cargo and rear mud guards -and security etching. Pick up next week. *** with tinted windows -can't wait

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
did a deal in Ottawa for a Honda Civic Coupe touring. - Paid $32,299.00 OTD with window tint (Lifetime warranty on tint -and Protection package (Matts, cargo and rear mud guards -and security etching. Pick up next week. *** with tinted windows -can't wait
Does that final number include taxes and plate registration as well? Because that would be an amazing deal if it did.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Anyone here try to negotiate in maintenance? With how cheap maintenance is in the first year or two I can imagine some dealers willing to throw it in for those that really persist in having it be one of the last things to seal the deal.

·
Registered
4 Posts
includes pdi, taxes,tint,protection package and the anti theft etching. plates are extra - yep feel like I got a great deal. Pick it up tomorrow - pic of my car at dealer attached

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
That Looks awesome. I've always wanted a white coupe again, When I bought my 2006 Honda Civic Coupe, they didn't have the white color for the first year, so I went with red, I still like the white, but 3 of my family member has white color cars lol.

I'm stilling waiting for mine to come in, in Alberta, I ordered an Energy Green Touring. Havn't talked about the price yet since I ordered it before the prices were released. But I will you let you all know once the deal goes through. :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just got an LX CVT in Alberta w/ floor mats, and block heater for 22 285 all in, for a discount of about 1300 from MSRP. Although they also did a trade in for my junky Mazda 3 for 2 k separately, which may have factored into the price they gave me - although that was fair too as far as I can tell.

·
Registered
1 Posts
where in alberta are you? I am in Edmonton, though I travel all over. just wondering where I can find a good dealer thats flexible with price.

·
Registered
24 Posts
where in alberta are you? I am in Edmonton, though I travel all over. just wondering where I can find a good dealer thats flexible with price.
Im in Edmonton Alberta as well. Still waiting for it to come in (They have a Blue one, but I wanted the Green). Funny thing is, they said Go Auto Honda has one that came in, I looked online, they have two Touring Coupes, one Grey, one Green. The Grey one listed at $27,000, the Green one they listed at $32,000 lol. The Coupe is still fairly new here, I havn't seen one on the road yet at all. I doubt I'll get any discounts, and I'm not paying more then the MSRP.

·
Registered
16 Posts
in quebec canada i paid the same price shown on the internet price(no discount at all ) ,i deal foglight and tinted glass thats it, paid, 3.99% interest all the dealers i had visit were so not negociable so when when they says you got great value when you sell your car back i think you paid a lot for it ,with a small waranty they should look at kia and hyundai for this , but i love my lx coupe a lot.

·
Registered
16 Posts
i negociate parts like mud guard and floor carpet directly where i bought the car with the employe telling him that i take the car there he make me a good price.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Dear Sir/Ma,
We are direct provider for BG/SBLC specifically for lease, at leasing price of (5.0 +2)% of face value, Issuance by HSBC Bank London , Barclays Bank London , Deutsche Bank, BNP Paribas, & AAA Rated Banks in Europe, Middle East or USA.

Our BG/SBLC Financing can help you get your project funded, loan financing by providing you with yearly renewable leased bank instruments. We work directly with issuing bank lease providers, this Instrument can be monetized on your behalf for 100% funding

All relevant business information will be provided upon request.
If Interested kindly contact me via Email:~
Mr. Senthil Kumar Sampath
Email: [email protected]

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
I think it's pretty good discount. I think only two people got a few hundred more on the discount than you but I assume most got 1k less or just a lot of extra goodies.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've been in the market for a brand new 2016 Honda Civic LX - Honda Sensing. I asked around for prices from dealers and so far the best quote I received is $23990 OTD. The price is in effect until this Thursday. I am going to finance a portion of the vehicle are right now the interest rate is at 2.49% and not negotiable on that front after I asked. Only issue is the colour I want needs to be ordered and will arrive mid to end of July.

Is this a good deal to buy right now, negotiate more, or should I wait another month or two?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm in Surrey, BC. I closed a deal with Surrey Honda today for 2016 Civic EX, and I believe the discount was somewhat near $1,600 from MSRP. It includes $750 finance incentives after tax. I went by 'door out price' which includes 12% GST+PST and all the fees, and the total price was about $25,800. I believe I won huge victory after spending 3days dealing with several dealers. I'm still waiting for financing approval, as today was Sunday; the financing didn't go through today. I expect to pick up the vehicle 2days later.

21 - 40 of 48 Posts