10th Honda Civic Forum banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
2016 ex-t

I'm in chilliwack and just bought the ex-t. $650 off MSRP as well as $500 direct from Honda Canada for being a Veteran. Honda made up the difference on my trade in that there selling for $4000 more than they gave me

·
Registered
4 Posts
I got 1800$ off here in Montreal, end of the month, year end clearout.

Price was @26500 also they gave me the honda rebate -750 too.

With lifetime brake pad warranty.

There was no more room to deal, i tried the all season floor mats.. no success.

Civic 2016 Ex-T Coupe. Grey (Back order)

·
Premium Member
419 Posts
I bought a 6-speed LX sedan one month ago, actually a trade for a 2011 Ridgeline EXL with 110'000km. LX + winter tires & rims + 6 year 120000km warranty + $750 honda rebate. Total of car and extras here in N.B. Canada was $26,500.00, just exhanged keys, strait trade. They had my truck sold for $26,000 with two new tires. So do the math it's at least a $1000 off the car with no profit.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just got a touring

Toronto all in taxes and tire locks 30000 cash

License extra

include hst of 13%, government tax
got a touring in september.
took the 299 tire repair and lock wheel nuts program- road hazard they called it. she wanted it i didnt but hey .....
got the high end floor mats for winter, made of rubber / black
got one oil change
got paint pen

31k all in tax included

·
Registered
876 Posts
Along with getting money off the purchase price some people here will have luck in getting free maintenance. Usually free maintenance within the first year or two isn't a big issue for the dealer since maintenance is as simple as it gets in those early years. So anyone good at negotiating should try throwing it in.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I've just picked up an LX with CVT for $19,000 not including fees and taxes. That's just $178 above invoice (according to unhaggle) with the OTD price of $23428. Honda website has a MRRP of $24812, so my discount was almost $1400.
where did u buy the civic for $23,400 ?

sounds like a good price

are you in BC or Ontario?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Well I bought my 2016 civic ex @~30000 total.
What I got is free oilchange x1, fog light(no fog light on standard ex), wheel locks, all season mats package.
So, ~1700cad discount

·
Registered
10 Posts
Cash payment discount: 2017 honda hr-v

I am shopping for a new 2017 HR-V.
I am in Quebec and I found out that Honda currently gives a discount of 1,500$ for a cash payment in all the Canadian provinces EXCEPT Quebec where the discount is only 350$.
Can anyone explain this discrepancy to me ?

41 - 48 of 48 Posts