10th Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
If it is the Burgundy Night Pearl, I want it!
Love car paints that shows a different color when hit by the sun just right. :D

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
This is starting to seem like one of those colors you want to keep chrome trim with rather than blacking it out.
I agree with that... the darker colors definitely lend themselves to keeping the chrome bar while the light colors would do better with the blacked out grill.

Really hoping the coupe gets the "black chrome" from the accord coupe.. that dark almost gunmetal color would look awesome on pretty much any color.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
I agree with that... the darker colors definitely lend themselves to keeping the chrome bar while the light colors would do better with the blacked out grill.

Really hoping the coupe gets the "black chrome" from the accord coupe.. that dark almost gunmetal color would look awesome on pretty much any color.
This is very true, something i've noticed with dark blues, dark greens, etc.

Black however is one of those colors which has a big divide of people wanting to do either one.

I won't mind if they don't, at least it will be one of those easy things we can do ourselves.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
IM thinking of getting this one? I wish there was an aqua blue thats my fav
The 2 blue colors offered on the civic are a dark blue and a true blue. By aqua, do you mean a light blue? Like how the 8th gen had atomic blue?

·
Registered
876 Posts
What`s funny is its things like this that go a long way in pleasing the consumer and making the Civic something more. Dodge did this well with the Dart but the Dart was just a horrible vehicle. If Honda can do more of what Dodge did, they'll pull in even more people and all for a low cost to themselves.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts