10th Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All,

Question, anyone here have a 2020 hatch (specifically sport trim) not have a sound when you turn on the turn signal? it goes on, but no sound.. just got the car today, pretty sure it is supposed to make a sound, right?

·
Read Only
14 Posts
Hey All,

Question, anyone here have a 2020 hatch (specifically sport trim) not have a sound when you turn on the turn signal? it goes on, but no sound.. just got the car today, pretty sure it is supposed to make a sound, right?
The steering wheel control has a bad or loose connector. Dealer can fix it in 5 minutes, You can check it yourself, its actually pretty easy. Might save you a trip to the dealer, But to be honest those connectors are well built. Does the light just stay on or does it blink?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hey All,

I have a 2018 Civic Sport Touring Hatchback. I have an old age hearing loss, & couldn't hear anything at all from my turn signal when on, but they did work. Put on my hearing aids & finally did hear the normal sound, but not very loud, even with my hearing aid cranked up. Unless something is wrong with mine also, I am assuming Honda just doesn't make them to be heard very loud. I wish they were a lot louder (as a reminder they are on), so if they don't go off after a mild turn, I will notice the fact, in case I fail to notice the visual blinking light.

·
Read Only
14 Posts
I have a 2018 Civic Sport Touring Hatchback. I have an old age hearing loss, & couldn't hear anything at all from my turn signal when on, but they did work. Put on my hearing aids & finally did hear the normal sound, but not very loud, even with my hearing aid cranked up. Unless something is wrong with mine also, I am assuming Honda just doesn't make them to be heard very loud. I wish they were a lot louder (as a reminder they are on), so if they don't go off after a mild turn, I will notice the fact, in case I fail to notice the visual blinking light.
Your killing me, Smalls (Sand lot circa 1993) Ha Ha Ha Glad you got it figured out...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts