10th Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. Bobby here. Really thinking about getting either the EX-T or EX-L for my wife. I don't care too much for the leather seats but I'm going to shoot for the EX-L with the payments that I want and if I have to..settle for the EX-T. The new civic should be a fun car to work on and modify. I've been in the scene for quite some time now and some of you may have seen my car on the Internet. Can't wait for the car to come out and finally get my hands on one. I already have plans on what I want to do with it looks and perfomance wise.
Anyone in the Seattle Washington area let me know if you're interested because I have many friends who work at Honda (I use to world there too) who will give you the best price possible.
The cars below are previous cars I've had. The FRS is the car I currently have now. I love it.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Welcome to the forum and your FRS looks amazing!
I would prefer the EX-L over the EX-T but that's just my opinion.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Great to have you here.

Let us know what your plans for your new Civic are right now.

Have you also made changes to your current vehicles?

Cheers!

·
Registered
959 Posts
Hey guys. Bobby here. Really thinking about getting either the EX-T or EX-L for my wife. I don't care too much for the leather seats but I'm going to shoot for the EX-L with the payments that I want and if I have to..settle for the EX-T. The new civic should be a fun car to work on and modify. I've been in the scene for quite some time now and some of you may have seen my car on the Internet. Can't wait for the car to come out and finally get my hands on one. I already have plans on what I want to do with it looks and perfomance wise.
Anyone in the Seattle Washington area let me know if you're interested because I have many friends who work at Honda (I use to world there too) who will give you the best price possible.
The cars below are previous cars I've had. The FRS is the car I currently have now. I love it.
Welcome to the boards! Care to share your vision? ;)>:)

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the welcome!:) I can't drive a stock car for long so before I even get the car I do as much research and parts gathering as possible to get the vision going. I had parts for the FRS before I even had the car haha.

Plans for the Civic would be to have my friend fabricate some charge piping for me for better air flow. Maybe a nice blow off valve to go with it. The exterior will be tough since there isn't ANYTHING on the market right now for it but I know Mugen will not disappoint. I do plan to drop the car (functionally) and pair the drop with some nice wheels. For this car since I've never even seen the car yet it's hard to get a picture of what I want the car to be and look like. I do want it clean and simple but of course add my own touch to it as well. Since my wife will be driving it daily and will be the primary driver I don't want to go too crazy with it but at the same time I don't want her roll'n around in a stock car :p she already wants me to dip the cat Mint for her so I have to build the car with Mint and black accents (grille, fog covers, etc) in mind. Sorry for the long post haha.

·
Registered
959 Posts
Thanks for the welcome!:) I can't drive a stock car for long so before I even get the car I do as much research and parts gathering as possible to get the vision going. I had parts for the FRS before I even had the car haha.

Plans for the Civic would be to have my friend fabricate some charge piping for me for better air flow. Maybe a nice blow off valve to go with it. The exterior will be tough since there isn't ANYTHING on the market right now for it but I know Mugen will not disappoint. I do plan to drop the car (functionally) and pair the drop with some nice wheels. For this car since I've never even seen the car yet it's hard to get a picture of what I want the car to be and look like. I do want it clean and simple but of course add my own touch to it as well. Since my wife will be driving it daily and will be the primary driver I don't want to go too crazy with it but at the same time I don't want her roll'n around in a stock car :p she already wants me to dip the cat Mint for her so I have to build the car with Mint and black accents (grille, fog covers, etc) in mind. Sorry for the long post haha.
mint chocolate chip civic ahaha the longer the better, bags or coils though? ;)

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
I always loved that generation of coupe you owned, one of my favorite, but it's too bad they aren't seen as much these days. That whole era sort of phased out.

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
mint chocolate chip civic ahaha the longer the better, bags or coils though? ;)
haha thats the same thing she said to me when she asked if I could dip it for her.
Most likely coils because the more money I spend on the Civic is less I get to spend on my FRS hahaha

I always loved that generation of coupe you owned, one of my favorite, but it's too bad they aren't seen as much these days. That whole era sort of phased out.
I still think the 99-00 years are the best years and it's true that you don't see many around anymore, at least any nice looking ones.

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Couldn't stop myself and had to look up mint green civics, not too bad actually. Maybe go matte.
Matte or Satin would be the ideal outcome when it comes to the paint. If I can get a Rallye Red with the 1.5 I'll probably keep it that color till at least Summer but build the car with Mint coloring in mind so the wheel color I get to match red won't clash against the mint, along with anything else I do. I'm too detail oriented haha.

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Had a quick conversation with my friend this morning and we will be doing some R&D on a new set of charge piping for the 1.5T motor. I do want to add a blow off valve too (not sure how Honda has it set up right now..by pass valve?) . I'll keep you guys all updated with a build thread as soon as I get the car and get everything started! Hopefully we can start fabbing up some piping and get a group buy going on. He is the only guy I trust with any of my cars, Owner of Advanced Street Performance, Stefan. Knows what he's doing. 400 hp NA K Swapped track car. http://www.advancedstreetperformance.com/

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No dealer here as the Civic I want :( ultimate sadness..nor do they know when one will come in. **** you Rallye Red Ex-T

1 - 12 of 12 Posts