10th Honda Civic Forum banner

Just picked up an EX-L!

3K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  Dblock 
#1 ·
So last week I put down a deposit for a Modern Steel Metallic 2016 Civic EX-T. I like that they added a new trim level that included a Turbo and Sirius XM. Anyways, my dealer called me today to let me know the car came in early! I went after work to check it out and there it was, still covered in plastic with 8 miles on it.

However, next to it was a *** EX-L with Ivory leather seats. This wasn't something I was very interested in, but once I saw the color and leather in person I was sold. Purchased and brought the *** EX-L home this evening! This is in Orlando, Florida.

Side note. I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere, but the car has WiFi and a web browser that can view YouTube videos! How weird is that?

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
Beautiful car. I did not know when I bought my 2015 in August that a new design was coming out and I am so under water on it that I cant trade it off. Will be awhile before I can get one of these nice new ones.

Curious, can you post pics of the side at night, specifically the center stack and speedometer area

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.