10th Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just installed it. I have no idea if there is any performance impact, but atleast it feels like it's pulling abit better on low revs. Engine sounds definetely got louder and there's a slight whining sound now whenever accelerating slowly or engine breaking. I guess this is normal and you can hardly hear it (windows closed and audio off)

·
Registered
167 Posts
Did you just throw in a drop in filter? I have been trying to get one for a few weeks but no stores here had it yet so I just ordered the PRL Stage 1 intake.

·
Registered
228 Posts
I'm running the PRL tube and an AFE Dry Flow filter, definite difference in sound, not sure on poser but it "feels" better.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Did you just throw in a drop in filter? I have been trying to get one for a few weeks but no stores here had it yet so I just ordered the PRL Stage 1 intake.
Yeah just the basic replacement drop in. Ordered it straight from K&N webstore and it was shipped free from United Kingdom to Finland. Good luck with your Stage 1 man! :) My Civic is currently a company car so I can't go with a complete intake setup or any bigger mods, unless I decide to buy it for myself one day (which is very possible, seeing how in love I am with this masterpiece currently)

I'm running the PRL tube and an AFE Dry Flow filter, definite difference in sound, not sure on poser but it "feels" better.
Nice! :)

·
Registered
167 Posts
Yeah just the basic replacement drop in. Ordered it straight from K&N webstore and it was shipped free from United Kingdom to Finland. Good luck with your Stage 1 man! :) My Civic is currently a company car so I can't go with a complete intake setup or any bigger mods, unless I decide to buy it for myself one day (which is very possible, seeing how in love I am with this masterpiece currently)

Nice! :)
Nice!! I usually always go with either a K&N drop in or different intake but this PRL is awesome the car is definitely breathing better and you can hear the turbo spooling.

·
Premium Member
912 Posts
PRL intake tube and drop in PRL high flow air filter is what I'm running.But I've pre ordered the PRL Cobra CAI

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just put K&N drop in. I feel my car pulls less, I am probably going to put stock back in. Is it necessary to reset ecu or something? I'm very disappointed. Any insite, thanks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts