10th Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
The Honda Civic is just perfect and you'd be hard pressed to find anything negative in reviews that aren't just nitpicking at the tiny details. So excited for the upcoming coupe and hatchback reviews.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Indeed. Fortunately it has been good right from the start, hopefully it stays that ways since the real test is how it holds up down the road, 3 months from now, 6 months from now, even 1 year from now. That's what i'll be most interested in.

·
Registered
346 Posts
I'm just blown away by my Touring, it's easily the nicest Honda I've ever owned and the most comfortable.
I've had numerous top trim level Accords over the years, a CRV EXL and a Crosstour EXL, and I like this Civic Touring best of all.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Indeed. Fortunately it has been good right from the start, hopefully it stays that ways since the real test is how it holds up down the road, 3 months from now, 6 months from now, even 1 year from now. That's what i'll be most interested in.
But Honda is known for quality, so I don't think that is a huge concern for most people.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts