10th Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry if this is rude to post in this forum, but a little bummed. Just watched my 2018 SI, Cat Backs, Wheels, K&N all the goodies, drive down the road by someone else. Had to sell it Couldn't keep my foot off the accelerator and insurance is getting to look more like a car payment. Anyway, Got a new Ktuner V2 for sale, only used 4-5 times, had a friend that built tunes so I stuck with a few choice "tweeks". Its in new condition for sure, I'd let it go $475. Its unlocked ready to roll.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Sorry if this is rude to post in this forum, but a little bummed. Just watched my 2018 SI, Cat Backs, Wheels, K&N all the goodies, drive down the road by someone else. Had to sell it Couldn't keep my foot off the accelerator and insurance is getting to look more like a car payment. Anyway, Got a new Ktuner V2 for sale, only used 4-5 times, had a friend that built tunes so I stuck with a few choice "tweeks". Its in new condition for sure, I'd let it go $475. Its unlocked ready to roll. View attachment 21570
450?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Sorry if this is rude to post in this forum, but a little bummed. Just watched my 2018 SI, Cat Backs, Wheels, K&N all the goodies, drive down the road by someone else. Had to sell it Couldn't keep my foot off the accelerator and insurance is getting to look more like a car payment. Anyway, Got a new Ktuner V2 for sale, only used 4-5 times, had a friend that built tunes so I stuck with a few choice "tweeks". Its in new condition for sure, I'd let it go $475. Its unlocked ready to roll. View attachment 21570
Is this still for sale?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts