10th Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello , I need help please , I have a civic lx 2016 and I would like to order a LED kit headlight kit, but I do not know where and what kit to choose , I live in Canada

·
Registered
922 Posts
Are you looking for like LED headlight bulbs for your lowbeams/highbeams, or full complete headlight assemblies with LED strips and accessories ?

·
Registered
922 Posts
I believe it would be using H11 bulbs, maybe check out CariD and see if they have LEDs that fit H11 perhaps ? I'm sure they would have as there is now virtually an LED replacement for every possible bulb these days.. let me know what you find !

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
83$ here in Canada but US cost only 60$, plus free shipping ;)
[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Atshark-H9-H11-Headlight-Conversion/dp/B016KHK4F2[/ame]

·
Registered
922 Posts
That is actually extremely easy to access, nice ! Thanks for the link too, now I can't wait to see the light output on these !

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Here is the result in darkness , very very powerful, but my only complaint is the sound that the fan occur, we hear in the car when we stop , watch video
sorry for quality pictures, not obvious in the dark to take beautiful pictures

Video
http://fr.tinypic.com/r/24cird3/9

·
Registered
922 Posts
Those look really intense, the light output is a lot more than I expected. Those could be easily confused for HIDs in my opinion. That fan does sound really loud though, when the car is idling, can you still hear it on the inside cabin ?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
when the car is stop you hear the sound of the fan in the cabin very well , but when the lights are off you hear nothing,
when I drive I do not hear the sound of the fan, just when the car stopped I heard

1 - 20 of 36 Posts