·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone
I'm looking to buy a 2016 EX-T
I'm from Los Angeles CA
I was wondering what is the lowest base price that people here have gotten

Also after the base price and TTL what other add ons should I watch out for? which ones are worth it such as warranties?
what should I reject cause I figure theyre gonna be out to get as much money as possible

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I've read somewhere that dealerships are getting bonuses now and clearance sales so I was hoping maybe I can get the car now for lower than the invoice??

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm literally in the same boat. In LA, looking for an EX-T (Cosmic Blue). TrueCar says $21,669, but I keep wondering if I can get that closer to $20,000 as the 2017's come out. I'm curious if anybody else has any insight.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi all, I just got my Civic EX-T last weekend. Paid 20637$ for the car at Keyes Honda,Woodland Hills. My target price was 20k but they did not wont to sell it for that price. Obviously there was some dealer added accessory on it, marked 2200$ on base price but eventually they did not included it in a price. I got another quote from Diamond Honda Glendale for 20450$ but Im sure once you get there they will add accessory cost and should be similar price.
Hope info is helpful.

·
Registered
876 Posts
IMO, it's probably best to not get the extended warranty and get rid of this car in 4-5 years, just before the factory warranty is up. First year production cars aren't always the best. Usually I tend to keep cars that come from around the middle of the production cycle or beyond.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I was quoted after talking back and forth for a lease at total end sale price 22,000 even , 0 down , 220/month. ( im a college student ) so meh credit score

Edit: forgot to mention that it includes honda sensing as well

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just picked up my EX-T sedan this weekend for 21,300 OTD. Final price before TTL and fees was something like $19,4??. Paperwork is still in the car. Performance Honda in Cincinnati is the place to go if you can get there. I drove 3.5 hours to pick up the car. Worth it. Saved close to $2k on it compared to dealerships in my area. So much so, the dealership in my home town offered me a $100 maintenance credit if I could prove I got the car for that price. Showing up Friday with my paperwork.

·
Registered
876 Posts
Just picked up my EX-T sedan this weekend for 21,300 OTD. Final price before TTL and fees was something like $19,4??. Paperwork is still in the car. Performance Honda in Cincinnati is the place to go if you can get there. I drove 3.5 hours to pick up the car. Worth it. Saved close to $2k on it compared to dealerships in my area. So much so, the dealership in my home town offered me a $100 maintenance credit if I could prove I got the car for that price. Showing up Friday with my paperwork.
Have you heard any good things about their service department? That's going to be the next vital question on a lot of peoples minds since often dealer experience varies far more than it should.

·
Premium Member
912 Posts
My Honda dealership has the EX-T Sedan for 23,184.I talked them down to 21,000.

·
Registered
382 Posts
i know you are in Iowa....where at exactly??? that's a good price. co worker paid almost that for EX just last week.

·
Premium Member
912 Posts
i know you are in Iowa....where at exactly??? that's a good price. co worker paid almost that for EX just last week.
Osceola to be exact but I buy all my Hondas in Des Moines.Smart Honda.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts