10th Honda Civic Forum banner

Select Your Trim

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
991 Posts
That one picture that you took of your Civic in the garage really shows how deep the paint is. It takes on many different characteristics depending on the lighting. Has anyone seen the Lunar silver beside the Steel color? Are they way different or is it more subtle.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Someone people tried to tell me that there is one lunar silver metallic coupe in the following video and pictures, but I only see two Modern Steel Metallic coupes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hs-M5o7HHo

http://www.10thcivicforum.com/threa...honda-civic-coupe-in-all-factory-colors.1718/
(this link will probably not work since all occurrences of the word spelled "c-i-v-i-c-x" in my post are immediately changed to "10thcivicforum" after I click "Post." Weird and dumb.

Anyway, the pictures in ferdinand's post actually looks like what I thought the lunar silver metallic coupe should look like.

That one picture that you took of your Civic in the garage really shows how deep the paint is. It takes on many different characteristics depending on the lighting. Has anyone seen the Lunar silver beside the Steel color? Are they way different or is it more subtle.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Nice! Did you notice any damage from being in transport? Like rock chips and scratches? Also, any imperfections in the paint?
Paint looked pretty good and I didn't notice any chips, but man the hood and roof feel really thin...like don't buff too hard thin. At least we know the hood is light :)

·
Registered
37 Posts
Here are a couple more after the wax...I didn't realize there was another lunar silver color!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
something looks different with your sedan. Did you add white pin-striping to it? the hood looks a bit beefier to me.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts