10th Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!

Picked up my Lunar Silver Touring sedan about three weeks ago, and I'm still completely in love. :D

This is my 7th Honda (4 Accords, and this is my 3rd Civic) and is by far my favorite one to date!

Cheers,

Jeff

·
Registered
876 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Glad to have a member here coming from a good number of Honda which will make what ever feedback you have about the 10th quite interesting, since you've seen first hand how the brand has grown and improved.

what are your next steps? planning to get paint protection film? opti coat? vent visors? modifications?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the forum. Glad to have a member here coming from a good number of Honda which will make what ever feedback you have about the 10th quite interesting, since you've seen first hand how the brand has grown and improved.

what are your next steps? planning to get paint protection film? opti coat? vent visors? modifications?
Thanks for the welcome! Will be happy to provide feedback!

For those playing at home, I've owned:

2001 EX-L V6 Accord Coupe
2003 EX-L V6 Accord Coupe
2006 EX-L V6 Navi Accord Sedan
2009 EX-L V6 Navi Accord Sedan
2012 EX-L Navi Civic Sedan
2014 EX-L Navi Civic Sedan
2016 Touring Civic Sedan

I lease my cars, so I plan to leave this one stock. So far, about the only thing I'd change if I could is to have Homelink added to it, but there are enough cubbies in the 10th Gen to hide my garage door remote, so it isn't the end of the world :laugh:

Jeff

·
Registered
876 Posts
Once you go Civic you never go back. :D Congrats on the Civic and yea, not much you can do about homelink unless you're willing to rip out the Center Dome light console like SoonerinFL.

Pretty resourceful guy: HOMELINK Added to CIVIC EX-T
Especially now since just about nothing beats it, before with the last generation i would have considered something else but this was worth the wait. Some people actually preferred getting the new Corolla over the 9th Civic, that's how bad it was.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Especially now since just about nothing beats it, before with the last generation i would have considered something else but this was worth the wait. Some people actually preferred getting the new Corolla over the 9th Civic, that's how bad it was.
I didn't think that the 9th was *that* bad, having leased two, but the 10th doesn't even feel like a Civic.

Actually, it feels more like I'm driving an Acura.

I've always been fairly giddy over my cars when they were new, but I've never liked one as much as I do now :)

Jeff

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
It's really down to personal preference. I was never a fan of the 9th civic's look and its performance was kinda mediocre since they concentrated so hard on fuel economy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts