10th Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a call from my dealer and they told me my car I had reserved and ill be going to go look at it ive already test drove a touring model so I know what ill be getting in that point

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
With hearing all these orders go through I keep checking the Honda site to see if any updates to the page have been made, still no luck :(

Dealers probably have the latest right now.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
My dad just messaged me online... our dealer Dwight at Lindsay Honda of Reynoldsburg (the huge dealer near my house that still has 200+ 2015s) just got in 24 of the new 2016 civics.... dad sent me pictures of a white EX. I'm sure they have others... looks like i'm making a trip to honda soon to take a look!

·
Registered
205 Posts
My dad just messaged me online... our dealer Dwight at Lindsay Honda of Reynoldsburg (the huge dealer near my house that still has 200+ 2015s) just got in 24 of the new 2016 civics.... dad sent me pictures of a white EX. I'm sure they have others... looks like i'm making a trip to honda soon to take a look!
post a pic or two why don't you ;)

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
post a pic or two why don't you ;)
Unfortunately it super cold and raining here today. I will definitely be going over tomorrow or thursday to take a look at them, i'll be sure to post pictures and give my impressions. If i go thursday (the on sale date) there shouldn't be any issue with me test driving as well, in which i can give some impressions too.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I just got a call from my dealer and they told me my car I had reserved and ill be going to go look at it ive already test drove a touring model so I know what ill be getting in that point
So you got the Touring?

Update: Actually I can tell it's the touring by the rims.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Congrats! You're the second person on the forums i'm on to already have their new civic in their hands (before the official on sale date no less).

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
post a pic or two why don't you
Unfortunately it super cold and raining here today. I will definitely be going over tomorrow or thursday to take a look at them, i'll be sure to post pictures and give my impressions. If i go thursday (the on sale date) there shouldn't be any issue with me test driving as well, in which i can give some impressions too.
They knew I was coming over to pick up the car so they had it parked inside

·
Registered
75 Posts
The one thing I have to complain about it I wish the arm rest in the middle of the car was softer works great just a little too hard also I just took a few night time pictures these head lights are ridiculously bright
Perhaps it will soften over time. I wonder if the cloth version is softer.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts