10th Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi iam coming from a vw golf tdi and will be buying a Honda civic hatchback lx....how many km or miles can you get on a full tanks of gas

·
Registered
10 Posts
Forgive me - I kinda like bragging about the fuel economy I've been getting in my new Hatchback Manual:

With each fuel-up, my range has increased. I'm now on my 4th fuel-up. Fuel economy is consistently over 40 mpg (with Eco mode on and easy driving techniques) and range is over 450 miles, I think. I'll take a snapshot at the next fuel-up and post it.

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
Forgive me - I kinda like bragging about the fuel economy I've been getting in my new Hatchback Manual:

With each fuel-up, my range has increased. I'm now on my 4th fuel-up. Fuel economy is consistently over 40 mpg (with Eco mode on and easy driving techniques) and range is over 450 miles, I think. I'll take a snapshot at the next fuel-up and post it.
thats realy high
im at 30mpg
but i didnt tank yet...lol only got it this monday and been cold as fawk....lol
and no eco mode for me.........

·
Registered
10 Posts
I just got mine a couple weeks ago. I have a daily commute of 50 miles each way and currently at 37.8 MPG. Though I have not used the Econ boost yet. I'll probably use it more after my next fill up. I have the Sport trim.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I had 422 trip miles when filled up today with less than 1/4 tank remaining. After the fill-up, the range - according to the trip computer - was 490 miles, but I suppose that would be pushing it all the way to E.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Sport hatchback with CVT here. I use 91 octane only. I don't use eco mode, and the transmission is usually in "S" after the motor gets to temperature. I have never gotten more than 250 miles before the gas light comes on after a full tank of gas. I had n o idea these cars are capable of 350+ miles on a single tank. Maybe I should take it easier with the accelerator.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts