10th Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone put in the Mishimoto intake on their civic? I was looking at it and it looked pretty nice but was hoping to hear some peoples opinions!

·
Registered
228 Posts
Looks and sound are nice from what I've read, I'm staying stock with an AFE DryFlow drop in as Vit said the stock intake was best for performance and that seems to be the case with quite a few newer vehicles nowadays........I put the $250+ towards other items.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Looks and sound are nice from what I've read, I'm staying stock with an AFE DryFlow drop in as Vit said the stock intake was best for performance and that seems to be the case with quite a few newer vehicles nowadays........I put the $250+ towards other items.
I'm thinking the same thing. I put a $300 intake on my current forced induction car. I picked up maybe 5-10 hp but lost some low end torque. Makes a lot of noise, which is fun sometimes but others annoying. Probably not worth the money spent, looking back on it.

·
Premium Member
912 Posts
Yea I have the Mishimoto and was told the same about the stock intake.I probably will go back to stock when I get around to it.My tune is done so I'd have to retune a bit but I'll wait till a upgrade Turbo comes along.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Yea I have the Mishimoto and was told the same about the stock intake.I probably will go back to stock when I get around to it.My tune is done so I'd have to retune a bit but I'll wait till a upgrade Turbo comes along.
There is an upgrade, the one from the CRV/Si, PRL has them!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
912 Posts
I found d a better price on the turbo but it's not in stock yet.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts