10th Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Mishimoto is seeking out a local 2016+ Civic 1.5L Turbo for some product development. If you own one of these brand new Civics and are interested (or know someone who might be), please shoot us a PM! Basic requirements/information are noted below:

- Must be near the MD, PA, DE area (reasonable driving distance from 19720)
- 2016 Honda Civic 1.5L Turbo
- Vehicle is needed for 1 week
- Compensation is provided for use of vehicle

Once again, if you are interested or know of anyone who may be, please shoot us a PM!

Thanks!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is MAGNIFICENT. So glad to hear companies are starting to get in the game!!!
Glad to see that you're excited! We are definitely hoping to get in on the game as early as possible to provide the 10th gen community with quality parts!

·
Registered
213 Posts
Hopefully one of the items developed will be an oil catch can between the crankcase and intake. Yes, direct injection makes ~10% more power than port, but no without a caveat. :|

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hopefully one of the items developed will be an oil catch can between the crankcase and intake. Yes, direct injection makes ~10% more power than port, but no without a caveat. :|
That's great feedback, thank you! I'll be sure to pass this along to my project managers, we have some neat projects planned for this car!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
My fellow Civic drivers! We are still on the prowl for a new 2016 Civic 1.5L T!! Finding one is proving to be harder said than done, but with a little help, either you or someone you know that has this awesome new Civic can help us get some new products on the market.

We already know the things we plan to begin with development, so we'll only need the car for a week. Please contact us if you think you can help us get a new FC1 in our garage!

·
Registered
876 Posts
That is quite surprising since by now I was expecting at least one person to step up to the offer. But that might have to do with the fact enthusiasts aren't going to jump at owning one of these right away, not with the speed they would in owning a Civic Si. Posting in the Facebook page for this forum might help

1 - 19 of 19 Posts