10th Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone knew solid ways in which i could tune my car. i looked up flashpros and they're like $700, a bit too pricy for me.

·
Premium Member
912 Posts
Just wondering if anyone knew solid ways in which i could tune my car. i looked up flashpros and they're like $700, a bit too pricy for me.
Ktuner runs $400.Its preferred over Flash Pro at this time.

Reactions: hfpdohc

·
Registered
29 Posts
The Ktuner is not as easy to do as the Flashpro is it? I am not sure, just from all the different threads, it seems that is the consensus. I know you have it Deathlok, can you give some insight on the process of installing the Ktuner? Do you need a professional tuner to get involved?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Ktuner can be done by anyone but if you want the most out of it your best bet it work with a pro tuner. Either are currently better options than Hondata.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Ill sell you my FlashPro for $550 when my v2 arrives....

Reactions: Deathklok

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
These tunes get most rewarding once you install a cold air intake and even exhaust, so if your budget allows and if you like that idea, then proceed :D

·
Registered
198 Posts
These tunes get most rewarding once you install a cold air intake and even exhaust, so if your budget allows and if you like that idea, then proceed :D
Not true on this platform. Vit has flat out proven this false with his shop car running factory everything and only a tune. Now if you are going to upgrade your turbo set up, then sure, but that factory setup can push 230wtq and 250hp with out the boltons and thats maxing out the clutch on a MT

·
Premium Member
912 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'm still between the Hondata and the Ktune, thinking Ktune is the way to go for now... how are the base maps for Ktune? Can you start with one of the base maps and then fine tune as you like (like altering fuel cutoff delay to remove rev hang)?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts