10th Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone tried a muffler delete to the "upgraded" exhaust system on the hatch sport? Looking to see how it sounded and if there were any noticeable performance advantages. Also, has anyone had issues with warranty that did straight piping / custom welding to the existing exhaust? Next step would be intake and thought this would be a good place to start since it does have the turbo.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I swapped my stock hatch sport exhaust with the magnaflow exhaust system and have enjoyed it quite a bit. Since it's just bolt-on and overall easier I would suggest this over custom welding.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Initially entering the Market for a Borla Spitfire - give better than to receive CLICHE ok lets get discreet Going on a vacation like tour non-inclement the equinox has arrove now you do this "be it as it may" that there's no recommend like editing in music right ? The work what your putting back where tools allow again, wow then also .. . I also don't recall lets alleviate the pressure isn't that sounds old school nowadays things are not just for safety things are innovative it's like saying Shimmey step you imply don't ...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts