10th Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Well those braces should certainly stiffen things up. Are you going canyon carving with it?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That is the ultimate in cool. Have you got to drive it yet to feel the differences ?

I haven't drive it yet, since the car in China and I am in Thailand now, will go back China tomorrow will test drive it. Since I bought the car still not have a chance to drive yet...:( Everyone borrow my car to make new stuffs.. and give me free stuffs as well lol. Now my car in exhaust pipe factory.

·
Registered
922 Posts
That's very bitter-sweet. Like it's great that you're getting the parts and everything first, but you basically don't own the car lol. I'm sure they'll be taking it off to shows and what not when they need it as well right ?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's very bitter-sweet. Like it's great that you're getting the parts and everything first, but you basically don't own the car lol. I'm sure they'll be taking it off to shows and what not when they need it as well right ?

As i know they will install all and take picture then all belong to me :) So hopefully all finish in 1 day. Will have track day in 12th this weekend. Will have some test result after :) Cusco is a good brand, my evo9 install that before.

·
Registered
922 Posts
As i know they will install all and take picture then all belong to me :) So hopefully all finish in 1 day. Will have track day in 12th this weekend. Will have some test result after :) Cusco is a good brand, my evo9 install that before.
Oh nice ! I've always liked cusco as my buddy had a few parts from them for his 86. Can't wait for the results !

1 - 8 of 8 Posts