10th Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
How are you liking the silver? I am probably a few weeks away from pulling the trigger on an EX-L and silver is in consideration. Just don't know if I will be happy long term :/

·
Registered
4 Posts
Curious about how this is impacting your mileage.

I've been folding down my rear seats and putting my bike in the back (90% of the time). Works great. When I need to carry multiple bikes, I have a hitch mounted rack.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm not to concern about gas mileage since I don't drive to work. I mainly use the car on weekends.

·
Registered
47 Posts
hi , it would be good to know what the model Thule foot , and bar model

I found this Aeroblade ARB53 Thule Thule Rapid Traverse Foot Pack 480R , KIT1797, here in canada this complete kit cost 711$ tx in

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I was able to buy used Thule Aeroblade ARB53 and Thule Rapid Traverse Foot Pack 480R for $175 and bought a new KIT1797 for $100.

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Thanks for the part IDs! I love biking but it's such a pain trying to forcibly make them fit in trunks, a rack like this would help immensely and I assume the KIT1797 is easy to switch out for other carries.

·
Registered
876 Posts
Thanks for the part IDs! I love biking but it's such a pain trying to forcibly make them fit in trunks, a rack like this would help immensely and I assume the KIT1797 is easy to switch out for other carries.
Easiest way is to just remove the wheels and these days most bikes have quick release wheels, although the rear one does take a bit more effort since you have a chain to deal with. Been able to fit mountain bikes in the back of some coupes doing that.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts