1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
912 Posts
Welcome to the 10genCivic.com forum.

·
Registered
47 Posts
That's a nice color blue. I had a 2003 SVT Lightning that was a similar blue (Sonic Blue). Gongrats on your new car and good luck with it. This is also my first Honda and also first non-American brand (owned mostly Ford trucks followed by a couple 5th Gen Camaro's).

·
Registered
70 Posts
That does look great in blue...

I'm in a similar boat - picking up a Civic Sport hatch in silver to mark a return to the Honda family myself, this week!

However, my first was a '95 that I bought new, and still own actually... becoming a supercharged toy along the way.
(I'm also not counting the '82 Civic and '87 Civic that my family had - and I did buy the '87 off my mom, traded it in for my '95 eventually)

I'd argue that it was a step backwards when they dropped the dual-A-arm suspension so many years ago... but for my daily driver, this is a decent handling car that is fun. Never thought I'd see Honda add "boost" themselves!

Welcome to the Honda family!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys, my sister bought the last year the SI models had the double wishbone suspension as a used model, the only problem was every backwards wearing cap teenager (we call them Casquettes in Quebec) wanted to race her at stop lights lol.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Thanks guys, my sister bought the last year the SI models had the double wishbone suspension as a used model, the only problem was every backwards wearing cap teenager (we call them Casquettes in Quebec) wanted to race her at stop lights lol.
I don't consider a Civic a race car and I kinda have to have a little chuckle that anyone would want to race it, heh. But I'm coming from 400hp/400ft lbs torque range V8s. ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts