10th Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my street and trackday build for civic 1.5T MT.
As we know not many parts available for our car, some just need to modify and put it:)

Suspension

FA1 Tein monoflex + swift spring

Front using some E class spring don't know which model lol

Wheel and Tires
AD08R + Aspec 18 x 8.5 Forge wheel

Brake

AP Pro 5000R + 355 disc + Race brake pad from my EVO9 used

Wheel nuts
Titanium wheel nuts

Exhaust
Middle to end stright pipe from Aspec

Guage

Defi turbo meter

Dyno Test

98 octane pump gas. boost 24 psi.
The turbo cut off 25 psi, I think reach the limit of turbo can't push more. Will check in this weekend after change front pipe see what result we will get.

Test drive

Boost 22 psi (1.5 bar)

·
Registered
922 Posts
I think this is the first suspension modification that we've seen that isn't cut springs ! Aside from that, really interested to hear you're thoughts on the AD08R. I've been admiring those tires for quite some time now.. but I'm not too sure if I want those or to go NT05 and have some better treadwear

·
Registered
876 Posts
Do you plan on testing with regular grade fuel just to see what those results will be like? I think a lot of people here would like to see that since it can make fill up much cheaper for some than having to pay for that high octane of fuel.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think this is the first suspension modification that we've seen that isn't cut springs ! Aside from that, really interested to hear you're thoughts on the AD08R. I've been admiring those tires for quite some time now.. but I'm not too sure if I want those or to go NT05 and have some better treadwear
The AD08R for street and track day is very good. Not sure about NT05. If for track race i will use Pirelli slick ( they give me big discount :))

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
922 Posts
The AD08R for street and track day is very good. Not sure about NT05. If for track race i will use Pirelli slick ( they give me big discount :))
Oh okay nice, that's good to hear. Hmm decisions decisions now lol. Do you plan on taking this down the 1/4 ? If so, do you think the axles will be able to handle the slicks ??

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Oh okay nice, that's good to hear. Hmm decisions decisions now lol. Do you plan on taking this down the 1/4 ? If so, do you think the axles will be able to handle the slicks ??
In China not have 1/4 mile track.... but from GD turbo (2xx hp) i used to have, the axles should able to handle.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Aw man =[ Would have love to see that thing run a 1/4 mile. It's okay though, trackday footage will be good enough for me :)

·
Registered
876 Posts
Might be a good thing that you guys don't have 1/4 mile tracks but with the rise of american cars entering your market, i have a feeling there will also be a growing demand for the type of infrastructure to run these cars on as people start to tune them

·
Registered
922 Posts
I think it would be a hit if they would open one up over there. With the amount of tuning companies over there, much like in many other places, having at least one should be a huge success.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I think it would be a hit if they would open one up over there. With the amount of tuning companies over there, much like in many other places, having at least one should be a huge success.
Building 1/4 miles track is not easy :) Special in china. Thailand have 1/4 mile track will ask the CVT to try that if possible.

·
Registered
876 Posts
Now that is a sweet setup for the track, should be a lot of fun even out on the local parking lot autocross events and sure to get a lot of looks and questions by guys at the track. Not often that you will be seeing this on the 10th civic, for now.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts