10th Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Way back in the day I joined Honda-Tech when I had a 1991 Honda Crx. Shortly after having it swapped the motor from the dx version to a D16Z6 Vtec motor. Then of course after that Turbo'd the thing. Alot of life has passed and I gave that car to my brother and just this year bought a brand new 2016 Honda Civic Touring. I freaking love this car. So many gadgets and gizmos. While on vacation I let our house sitter borrow the car and of course 3 days into my 2 week vacation BOOM she was rear ended :(. But yesterday finally got it back from the body shop after they had to redo the work 3 TIMES!!! But all is good now its just like brand new have a little bit of tar to remove from driving this summer but its pretty clean. Only thing i've done to it is tint the windows!

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Sorry to hear that your civic was damaged. At least insurance covers the cost of repairs since it was rear ended. For some reason, your picture is not showing up. What color is your new civic?

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
In for seeing pictures of the CRX, aside from the EF hatch, that was one of my favorite Honda from the 90's.

Sorry to hear about the accident. If you had planned to keep the Civic for a while, is that now off the table? I know a lot of people that only like to keep perfect vehicles past the original warranty term.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts