10th Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks I'm a 9th owner and jus waiting for the 10th.It will be interesting seeing how the 10th changes.

·
Premium Member
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'd like to see the R18 get DI or even a turbo.Better suspension would be nice also.

·
Registered
991 Posts
I am wondering if it was too soft or too tight. DO we have any idea if the suspension will be changed for the next generation Civic?

I can't find anything on it through Google right now.

Was this a common complaint with the 9th generation Civic?

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Welcome aboard, i'm also new here.
@Deathklok what do you like about the 10th civic so far from what you have seen?

·
Registered
158 Posts
I am wondering if it was too soft or too tight. DO we have any idea if the suspension will be changed for the next generation Civic?

I can't find anything on it through Google right now.

Was this a common complaint with the 9th generation Civic?
Maybe thicker sway bars and tighter steering wheel ratio and with sport suspension shocks for the Si included and not just as an additional upgrade...

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
I found the suspension on the 9th to be too 'floaty', this time around they should be more likely to fit something to it that would suit the sporty direction they seem to be going in.

·
Registered
991 Posts
If the concept is any indication of the inspiration behind the next Civic, you would expect them to give a tighter and sportier suspension. Would including the Si shocks instead of making them an option raise the price much? I just wonder because that is likely a consideration that Honda is going to make.

·
Registered
158 Posts
If the concept is any indication of the inspiration behind the next Civic, you would expect them to give a tighter and sportier suspension. Would including the Si shocks instead of making them an option raise the price much? I just wonder because that is likely a consideration that Honda is going to make.
Did you meant the hfp suspension? Because the Si shocks were not available as an option to the non Si's...

·
Registered
170 Posts
There are three suspensions for the 9th gen Civics: LX and EX, Si (or Si-L like Deathklok has), and HFP and even the different years get different sway bars. Hopefully Honda can make the 10th gen and just stick with it for a few years instead of changing something every single model year.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts