10th Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. My name is Romario and i have a passion for cars lol. I've been call America my home for 4 years now. I'm oringinaly from Jamaica but now i live in Connecticut. I'm 20 almost 21, i'm in college pursuing a PhD in physical therapy and also i'm a Youth Minister soon to be Pastor. Hoping to buy my first ever Honda Civic si or Type R in the next coming year. Can't wait to be a part of the community 100% and learn from you guys. Thanks for having me and God bless you all.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Be sure to read through alot of the threads on here and get caught up with information. It'll answer most of the questions you might have about the new civic as well. Many of the auto magazines also have reviews of the civic sedan release now too, so you can check out Motor Trend or Car and Driver as well for information.

Welcome again! Hope you enjoy obsessing over the new civic with us!

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Welcome to the forums!

Do we even know if the Si will be available next year? Will we need to wait until 2017?
Si should be available early spring 2016.

The only model we might have to wait till 2017 for is the CTR and even that might be out before 2016 ends.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts