10th Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
991 Posts
I mean if that mule was indeed this fuel cell concept then 1. It was wearing a different body because the back wheel arch is a dead giveaway. 2. I guess no one noticed the water coming out of the exhaust pipes because of the rain since the vehicle wouldn't be expelling any actual fumes.

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah that's true, seeing the exhaust system in plain view like that is a dead giveaway.
plus it doesn't have a design that seems EV-like.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Yeah that's true, seeing the exhaust system in plain view like that is a dead giveaway.
plus it doesn't have a design that seems EV-like.
But what does the "exhaust" look like on a hydrogen fuel cell vehicle? I imagine that there has to be a exhaust pipe of some kind where the water waste comes out.

·
Registered
959 Posts
But what does the "exhaust" look like on a hydrogen fuel cell vehicle? I imagine that there has to be a exhaust pipe of some kind where the water waste comes out.
hidden... you don't NEED a tail pipe sticking out to dispense of water, your Air conditioner already does it without a big fuss ;)

·
Registered
991 Posts
OK, but hidden still means it is there. Exhaust pipes can be hidden as well like on the Acura TLX. Anyways, point is that the exhaust for a hydrogen vehicle could be anywhere.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
OK, but hidden still means it is there. Exhaust pipes can be hidden as well like on the Acura TLX. Anyways, point is that the exhaust for a hydrogen vehicle could be anywhere.
no one is saying it's not their, it has to be their.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts