10th Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
More specifically, Durham Region.

Just bought myself a 2017 Civic Turbo Sport Hatchback 6spd in Aegean Blue Metallic

Can't wait to pick it up. If anyone is in the Durham Region in Canada, Ontario, shoot me a PM!

·
Registered
11 Posts

Just bought myself a 2017 Civic Turbo Sport Hatchback 6spd in Aegean Blue Metallic

Can't wait to pick it up. If anyone is in the Durham Region in Canada, Ontario, shoot me a PM!
Welcome. Love the color choice. I yet to see a hatchback in that color.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, I've got it now, and I am absolutely loving it! I don't think I really need to install the subwoofer now as the stock stereo is decent, I may however install the 4ch for all the speakers in the car but other than that I may just leave everything else as it is in terms of the stereo.

I will be ordering a screen protector to protect from scratches on the head unit display for sure.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Well, I've got it now, and I am absolutely loving it! I don't think I really need to install the subwoofer now as the stock stereo is decent, I may however install the 4ch for all the speakers in the car but other than that I may just leave everything else as it is in terms of the stereo.

I will be ordering a screen protector to protect from scratches on the head unit display for sure.
i think the car could still use a little more bass lol and considering we dont have an actual trunk, the sub should pound and be more noticeable :)

ebay for the screen protector?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i think the car could still use a little more bass lol and considering we dont have an actual trunk, the sub should pound and be more noticeable :)

ebay for the screen protector?
Yea I'm thinking I'm gonna get the shop to install my 2 amps + sub.

In case I didn't mention, it is the following that I already have:

-JL Audio JX500/1 Amp
-Clarion XC1420 4ch Amp
-JL Audio 12W3v3-4

Dashcam (I need a new 12V plug adapter for it) is a Blackvue DR3500 + the Power Magic Pro for parking mode. Will wire this up when I get the new 12V plug for it. I may need a new mount or at least some really good 3M tape or the mount to stay on the window now as most of the glue is now useless after taking it off my last vehicle.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Yea I'm thinking I'm gonna get the shop to install my 2 amps + sub.

In case I didn't mention, it is the following that I already have:

-JL Audio JX500/1 Amp
-Clarion XC1420 4ch Amp
-JL Audio 12W3v3-4

Dashcam (I need a new 12V plug adapter for it) is a Blackvue DR3500 + the Power Magic Pro for parking mode. Will wire this up when I get the new 12V plug for it. I may need a new mount or at least some really good 3M tape or the mount to stay on the window now as most of the glue is now useless after taking it off my last vehicle.
let me know how much you end up paying and which shop you're going to! :)

thanks

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
let me know how much you end up paying and which shop you're going to! :)

thanks
It'll be $120CAD for them to install my sub+2 amps. The camera I should be able to do myself without issue as I've done it several times on other cars.

Keep in though that $120 is because I've been going to them for several years with several vehicles and have gotten them business through referrals. Normal price probably would have been $180

·
Registered
31 Posts

Courtice, Ontario here. Can't PM as I haven't got the required amount of posts...

Good to see someone else with a standard transmission. Save the manuals!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts