10th Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone -

As the name says, I'm the proud owner of a 2016 Civic EX-T. The turbo rocks my long commute and I love the features of the car.

Kept my 2008 Civic Coupe EX-L, which now belongs to my son. 120K and looks brand new, thanks to the free paint job Honda provide 6 years after the fact. I will be a Honda customer for life.

Aside from the buggy audio/infotainment system, the EX-T is a great car!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the new car and good on Honda for repainting your old EX-L for you.
What problems re you having with the infotainment system?

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the new car and good on Honda for repainting your old EX-L for you.
What problems re you having with the infotainment system?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The infotainment panel has locked up twice. First time was about 4 weeks in. Car wouldn't recognize the phone, either through the cable on Android Auto or Bluetooth. Had worked perfectly that morning. Two different phones, two different cables, both paired with the car before. Same result. Ended doing a factory reset on the panel. That's how we discovered the Android version in the panel is way behind the phones.

Happened again just two weeks later. Even the clock stopped. Did not do the reset immediately, waited two days to drive the car. Started it up, the clock was still stopped (on the panel only) - took several minutes for the panel to get its act together. However Android Auto and Bluetooth still were not working. Another factory reset.
?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts