10th Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered my new 10th Gen on Tuesday. Dealer said approx 4-6 weeks. He did have an EX that I was able to take for a short ride. Drove well and was quiet inside. I have a C7 Corvette for weekends and a 2013 Accord Sport for work.
The Accord will be going and replaced by the new Civic. Dealer was willing to discuss pricing. At first they asked for full list. I said no. Offered to pay $700 over dealer invoice-they accepted (thiy will make more than $700 because of hold-back). Ordered the Touring model.
Looking forward to having it!!!!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I ordered the White Pearl with the Ivory interior.
Don't know what the exact holdback is but would estimate 2 or 3% of invoice.

·
Registered
876 Posts
That's quite the move to make from Corvette to Civic, do you plan on getting another fun RWD vehicle sometime in the future?

·
Registered
205 Posts
I ordered my new 10th Gen on Tuesday. Dealer said approx 4-6 weeks. He did have an EX that I was able to take for a short ride. Drove well and was quiet inside. I have a C7 Corvette for weekends and a 2013 Accord Sport for work.
The Accord will be going and replaced by the new Civic. Dealer was willing to discuss pricing. At first they asked for full list. I said no. Offered to pay $700 over dealer invoice-they accepted (thiy will make more than $700 because of hold-back). Ordered the Touring model.
Looking forward to having it!!!!
congrats and welcome, are they giving you good money for your trade in?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Still keeping the Corvette.
They offered $9500 for my 2013 Accord Sport with 87k miles. I think I can do better than that on my own to sell it so no trade-in involved in the deal.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Congrats. I'm in north Jersey and plan on getting a touring in white. I'm curious how the ivory interior looks, have only seen black so far.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I saw the Ivory interior on the black touring and also wonder how it looks on the ***. **** I can't decide between *** and Black !

1 - 12 of 12 Posts