10th Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Signed last week on a 2016 Civic LX 4dr with 6spd in Modern Steel Metallic/black. Should be in at the end of this week. Replacing my 2007 EX coupe 5spd with 192k miles.

Can't wait!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So when are you actually expecting to have your Civic parked in your driveway?
It is now in my garage as of about 10 minutes ago.

Picture of it from last night when it was at the dealer getting pre-delivery detailing while waiting for my insurance company to fax the paper work so they could issue tags.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
It is now in my garage as of about 10 minutes ago.

Picture of it from last night when it was at the dealer getting pre-delivery detailing while waiting for my insurance company to fax the paper work so they could issue tags.
Did you get any special paint protection applied like Opti Coat? Or just went with the typical wash, wax and sealer?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I didn't get any of the extra protection. For now just going to leave it as is except I'll probably get the windows tinted and will pick up some wheels before next winter so I can throw snow tires on the steelies that are on it now.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Part of the 10th Gen family got rid of my 08 Civic Si Sedan had 89000+miles miss it, but I much rather have my 10th Gen. Hope to post pics soon!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts