10th Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all I bought (Leased actually) my new 16 Civic last weekend so far have enjoyed it. This is a second car so since on a lease will need to watch my mileage on it since its a 3yr/36k lease. But I am very impressed on how it looks and handles. I traded in my 08 prius which was about to fall apart I think and needed a reliable car. I only did a lease cause I didn't want to pay a lot of money for 2 cars each month.

But overall the price of the civic is nice and love all the standard features that came with the EX mid-level trim. Who knows maybe in a few years I will trade it in for another civic or just buy this one once lease is over. IMO the 14182.50 will be my buy price in 3 years.

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Welcome to the forum on congrats on the new Civic EX! What other car do you have since you're leasing the civic?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the forum on congrats on the new Civic EX! What other car do you have since you're leasing the civic?
I have a 2015 Dodge Journey which is now turning into my everyday car. When I had the prius it was the everyday car. But as mentioned the Civic is on a lease so need to watch my mileage but I might actually end up buying it but who knows maybe Ill just get another civic. When this lease is up I will have like 1 more year to pay on the Dodge so who knows we will see what happens in 3 years.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts