10th Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi ya'll...

New 16' Civic Touring Sedan owner here in Rallye Red...

I'm 45 years old but I love me some mods and such.

Currently own a 1997' Civic EK Hatch with 99'-00' front end conversion and painted EBP as well...

I also own a 2008' Saturn Sky Redline with just over 24K miles... In Red of course... :D

I have been in the "car business" for the last 14 years and the last 6 years at a local Honda Dealer.

Have been in sales, internet sales, sales manager, finance manager, internet manager and back to sales now...

I have to say I'm so impressed with my Touring Civic. I have always liked it since it came out but now after driving it for a couple of weeks I'm really loving it.

Already ordered JDM Astar LED's to replace brake lights, turn signals out back. And the Turbo decal from Tim here. Looking for some exhaust tips as we speak as well.

Getting some OEM accessories installed as well today: Body Side Molding, Window Visors Splash Guards and Trunk Cargo Hooks.

Hope to learn some more here...

Thanks for listening...

Regards,

BA...

Attachments

Reactions: 4Tires

·
Registered
54 Posts
If your an old guy at 45, I shudder to think of what I am at 56. :)
A Rally Red Touring they say makes you look at least 5 years younger !!
Welcome to the boards and enjoy your new Civic.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lol. Thank you so much!!!

The Civic will help us feel young!!!

Regards,

BA.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Welcome to the forums ! Can't wait to see how this comes together, definitely gotta keep us updated :)

That EK is ridiculously clean though. So darn good looking holy moly. Mod list on that ?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Well Thanks!!!

The EK is basically stock other than cosmetic things...

Its an Automatic, I wish it was a stick but the wife needed to be able to drive it as well...

It has Acura Integra front seats with new cloth upholstery front and back, arm rest and a decent sound system.

All LED bulbs all around the vehicle other than the HID's on the Gunmetal Headlights. New tail lights and third brake light as well...

Spend over $200 on high quality LED's from JDM Astar on tail lights, high mount brake light and front marker lights also interior lights and cluster lights. >:)

99-00 Civic front end conversion with Acura Integra lower bumper half on front and rear bumpers.

GSR Blades, polished with wider than stock tires.

That's about it...

I included a pic of the other toy... 08' Saturn Sky Redline with just under 24K miles. Have had it since new... :D

Regards,

BA...

Welcome to the forums ! Can't wait to see how this comes together, definitely gotta keep us updated :)

That EK is ridiculously clean though. So darn good looking holy moly. Mod list on that ?

Attachments

·
Registered
876 Posts
Crazy to say it but i'm surprised to see talk of those old Civics on this forum since even on the street you don't see them that often any more. Used to see a lot of them modified but these days it's just the random stock EK that's just used to commute.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well thank you my good sir!!!

When you get to be my age I just want good looking and functional vehicles that I can be proud of!!!

BA

You have a very fine taste for vehicles and a darn good eye my friend ! I love it !!

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Your 08' Saturn Sky Redline is beautiful. :crying:
Any plans to replace your 1997' Civic EK Hatch with the new 10th gen one when it's out?

·
Registered
876 Posts
Your 08' Saturn Sky Redline is beautiful. :crying:
Any plans to replace your 1997' Civic EK Hatch with the new 10th gen one when it's out?
It helps that these days you don't see the Sky or even Solstice around that often. So these things stand out even more. Probably gets a lot of looks.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
My goal is to be one of the first ones to acquire the Civic Type R in a year or so when it comes out. The 97' Hatch might be sold for down payment purposes. Still trying to figure that out. At least I have time to make that determination.

Your 08' Saturn Sky Redline is beautiful.

Your right. Lots of stares and some still don't have a clue that it's a Saturn and not some exotic import. Lol.

It helps that these days you don't see the Sky or even Solstice around that often. So these things stand out even more. Probably gets a lot of looks.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts