10th Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FitFreak.net recently started doing this and I'm glad 9thgencivic.com doesn't do this. Whenever I reply to a thread I should be able to go back to the top of page and click on the "NEW POSTS" link and whatever thread I just replied to should be at the top. But it isn't. The thread as a whole just disappears for a few hours or so, or maybe until someone else replies to it. Am I the only one who is having this problem? Desktop version using Internet Explorer and mobile version using Google Chrome. Thanks!

·
Registered
382 Posts
nope..i noticed it too. i'm used to the 9th generation...and this is different. i reply...and same thing, it goes away. where? i turned around....nope, didn't see it there either.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Try using the active topics tab instead of the new posts tab. i think you will find what you are looking for there.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Try using the active topics tab instead of the new posts tab. i think you will find what you are looking for there.
Heeding your suggestion works. Thanks. For me, when I see "Active Topics" I think that should refer to threads with the highest number of posts and "New Posts" should be the threads that have most recently been posted in.

·
Administrator
222 Posts
Hello,

"Active Topics" shows threads or replies to threads that you have previously participated in. "New Posts" will show you threads that you have not participated in.

Have a great day!

~KM, community support

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Is there a way to make it so that one page will show all threads regardless of if I have participated in it or not? Kind of like on 9thgencivic when I click on "New Posts" it takes me to a page that shows all threads whether or not I have participated in them.

·
Administrator
222 Posts
Is there a way to make it so that one page will show all threads regardless of if I have participated in it or not? Kind of like on 9thgencivic when I click on "New Posts" it takes me to a page that shows all threads whether or not I have participated in them.
Yes there is, if you click New Posts above you get that same effect.

KN

·
Registered
876 Posts
That and at times you'll have a super long link that goes youtube.com/_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ & _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

everything after the '&' symbol should be removed, if not the link will no embed

·
Registered
158 Posts
That and at times you'll have a super long link that goes youtube.com/_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ & _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

everything after the '&' symbol should be removed, if not the link will no embed

Ok thanks for the heads up...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts