10th Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow guy/gals.. Newbie here to the forum but a veteran Honda owner for like ever- Just picked up my new 2017 SI this morn, Alliston Ont build with 11km ( like 6 miles) on the clock @ dealership.
Looking forward to learning ( & sharing) new & old info , thx for taking the time to read.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Hello fellow guy/gals.. Newbie here to the forum but a veteran Honda owner for like ever- Just picked up my new 2017 SI this morn, Alliston Ont build with 11km ( like 6 miles) on the clock @ dealership.
Looking forward to learning ( & sharing) new & old info , thx for taking the time to read.

Is the handling as good as the hatch (test drive any?) but than again you got the Agile Handling Assist. Can you tell and does it help with fuel economy?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
All I know for certain: Wouldn't dare put this little mini 97 cube block against my big block 69 Dodge. This little SI is a rocket on rubber
wife's not yet given me the key to
Amazing

·
Registered
17 Posts
The handling in this car is pretty great. I can totally feel a difference with sport mode as well. I wish there was a way to leave sport mode on so I didn't have to hit the button every time though.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Welcome fellow Ontarian :)

As for handling, Honda tuned this chassis brilliantly! Normal mode is great, but the added weighted steering feel in Sport and stiffened dampers make me feel like I can point this car and tread the exact line I want.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts