10th Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone I am buying a new civic on 9-17-16. I wanted to get on here and get set up as I am always doing crazy things to my vehicles figured it would be nice to share ideas and learn about new things. I haven't had a civic for years, the last one I had was a 1995 EX. it was lowered, body kit, 18 inch rims on the front, 19 inch in the back stage 2 clutch, the list goes on. Needless to say I got in a bad wreck with it and totaled it. I have recently relocated to the southern area of the east coast and decided I don't need a 4x4 truck anymore so I am going to purchase a new civic and get back to good fuel mileage and hopefully some taste full modifications.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Hello everyone I am buying a new civic on 9-17-16. I wanted to get on here and get set up as I am always doing crazy things to my vehicles figured it would be nice to share ideas and learn about new things. I haven't had a civic for years, the last one I had was a 1995 EX. it was lowered, body kit, 18 inch rims on the front, 19 inch in the back stage 2 clutch, the list goes on. Needless to say I got in a bad wreck with it and totaled it. I have recently relocated to the southern area of the east coast and decided I don't need a 4x4 truck anymore so I am going to purchase a new civic and get back to good fuel mileage and hopefully some taste full modifications.
Hello.

Keep us posted when you get the civic, and what mods you do.

·
Registered
876 Posts
It's possible that for some parts not made specifically for the 2016 Civic, that you can pull it from another car, maybe even the last generation Civic. Just have to make sure measurements are on point for certain thinks like Intakes.

Exhaust is easy.

·
Registered
266 Posts
It's possible that for some parts not made specifically for the 2016 Civic, that you can pull it from another car, maybe even the last generation Civic. Just have to make sure measurements are on point for certain thinks like Intakes.

Exhaust is easy.
It's possible for sure. Most the time things like camber kits carry over.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts